Friday, July 15, 2011

What I have learned!

These last two days have been lots of trial, joy, frustration, excitement and testing my patience. Josh has been working while I have been running. Pretty much the same amount of time but he gets paid and I get to support 143 million orphans! Not only do I get to support the orphans but I get to help support an amazing couple who is adopting, baby homes in South Africa that care for orphaned children and the adoption support center in Saskatoon! I also have been blessed to meet new people and share in this experience with them! That is the joy and excitement!
Aching body, unable to run, sunburns, hurting toes and eating way too much (or so it feels like) is the trial, frustration and testing my patience. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't know which one it is but all of these emotions have happened in the last two days!
I am so excited to be apart of this exciting happening because I support it completely!! If you feel like you can donate and support me the donations are still being brought in!! Go to www.run143.com for more information!!!
My prayer for you is to find a little bit of joy in each day! Thanks for reading!
Shaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment