Saturday, July 16, 2011

The run is done!

Today was the last day for Run143 this year. We had so many people turnout this year and it was such a blast to have some of the same and some new people each day!!! Thanks to everyone who came out! This year I got the honor of running for a family that are going to be amazing parents!
Ian and Heidi--thank you so much for letting me be apart of this small portion of your adoption journey! Your child is so lucky to get you for parents!
Amber and Justin- thank you for being such amazing support vehicle and for making us smile along the road! It really was much needed each time I saw one!
Candra and Riley- thank you for organizing such an amazing event this year! It was fantastic!!!
My husband Josh- thanks for every night when I come home and wallow in my self pity and you have done everything for me! Also thanks for coming out today and supporting me, seeing your face each leg of the run was so encouraging for me!!

Well, this journey gets to continue next summer! Getting ready to gear up for run143 2012!!! Keep it in mind! Also, this year donations are still being accepted! Please consider supporting this amazing cause called adoption! IT is so needed!
--Shaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment