Thursday, July 14, 2011

One day down, Two more to go!

That title sounds so much better than last year which was "One day down, Five more to go." These 3 days have reminded me of so much! How much I am blessed and what I can do to bless others with God's help.

How am I feeling? I am definitely sore, stiff and achey but it is all worth it! Running 1km for every 1 million orphans well today we got to run for 50 million orphans! IT was a great feeling when we crossed the "finish" line and I realized that what we are doing will make a difference. It is making a difference  worldwide it is making a difference to the family we are supporting!
Today I got to have some running time with Heidi, it was so great chatting and getting to know her. It was also very fun to see how amazing Ian did. Then seeing them finish it off together was so great! I am excited to see what tomorrow will hold and how another day of 50km will make a difference in so many lives!

If you feel led please think about supporting me as I am working towards my goal of 5$/km. It is doable and I know that it is going towards an amazing people and organizations! 
Check out the website: www.run143.com for more information and to donate!


God Bless to all of you!
Shaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment