Monday, October 10, 2011

Thankful--

This weekend is always a wonderful weekend of blessings and thankfulness! I had so many feelings this weekend but today I had some time to sit, relax and realize what I have to be thankful for!
 I am so thankful for family. Being with my parents, sister, brother in law and my wonderful nieces and nephews for thanksgiving was so much fun and also celebrating my Grandpa's 91st birthday with much more family was fantastic! 


I am also thankful for friends. My church community is full of many wonderful friends who showed so much care and encouragement! Thank you!! 
Thankful for the basic essentials that I take for granted every day.
This weekend may not have been easy but my husband is so amazing and from far away was able to show his love to me! So thankful to have him in my life!
This list could go on but to end I am so thankful for my faith and my God. He leads my life and leads my choices but I am so thankful for His grace, His mercy, His love and His unending listening. What an amazing God!


It's sometimes easy to forget to say thank you for all the blessings we see but I think it's so important to slow down and to find those blessings and be thankful for them! Even the smallest ones!


Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful week remembering all your blessings daily!!
Be Blessed!
Shaeline 


A few extra pictures from our wonderful celebration!


My amazing Grandpa!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Had a greatnweekend with you too! Could I get a copy ofnthe last pictur? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete