Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good News--It's Here!

The wait is over, 2 and a half months of waiting and we finally have our first physical piece of our adoption process! We got our ACCEPTANCE LETTER into the program!!!! For a while we had looked into other programs but after much prayer and discussion we have decided to continue with South Africa! 

The last 2 months have been the hardest 2 months that I have ever experienced and I know there is only a much harder process ahead but these last 2 months have made me more patient and stronger for what is to come! (at least thats what I hope!) 

Now that this letter is in our hands we hope that we can start our home study very soon! Lots to do and we want to get it done as fast as we can! We are looking forward to actually working on adoption stuff instead of just waiting as then it feels like the process is moving.  
Anyways, I was so excited that I just couldn't contain myself!! Josh and I are going out to celebrate tonight! 

THANK YOU to everyone who has been praying for us! We sure have felt them and know that they made a difference! It is such an incredible blessing to know so many people are praying and rooting for us! The words Thank You are just not enough! 
But THANK YOU!

Be Blessed!
Shaeline Stromberg

No comments:

Post a Comment