Sunday, October 2, 2011

Learning through music--

On Friday I chose to drive myself to school as I had a very stressful week with lots going on. Adoption is such a process and I know what I have been experiencing is only a tiny part of what is to come but by Friday I was done. On the way out to school I heard this song on the radio and just started to cry. God is lifting me up, wrapping his arms around me and catching me all the time. We are still waiting and it hasn't gotten any easier but knowing that God is lifting me up and wrapping his arms around me and I know He won't leave. Here is a verse that has stuck with me through this whole process and I know God has put it on my heart to help me through it to the end. 
For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake his faithful ones. 
They will be protected forever. 
Psalms 37:28
AND
God will strengthen you with his own great power so that you will not give up when troubles come, but you will be patient.
Colossians 1:11


I hope it means something to you as it has to me!

Blessings,
Shaeline

1 comment: