Saturday, October 12, 2013

So much to be thankful for.

We have been in Durban for 11 days now and are absolutely loving being parents and getting to know our son.
Solomon has been sick since earlier this week and today he finally started drinking liquids for us, had a wonderful nap and even went down for bed quite well today. I am hoping for a better sleep for him so he can get over this virus. He is full of giggles, loves to play with ANY type of ball and loves to splash and make waves in any water. There is a pool where we are staying and once he is in (it is as cold as a northern SK lake) he loves it! 

We are in such a good place right now and are so thankful for so many things:
~ Thankful for OUR SON!!! He is the most amazing little boy and we are so in love!

~Thankful for my wonderful husband who is on this amazing adventure with me!
~Thankful for some amazing families that are here right now as well!
~Thankful for my family and friends back home that are so supportive!


~ Thankful for my new niece that was born just last night! I can not wait to meet her!
~ Thankful for all of my other nieces and nephews that bring smiles to my face when I see pictures of them or hear about them!


~ Thankful for our wonderful host at Heaton Cottage who is so wonderful!
~ Thankful for our God who through the thick and thin has always carried us right through! 
~ Thankful for my family of 3!



(The last picture wouldn't load--it was our first official family picture. Will try again tomorrow)

Be Blessed on this thanksgiving weekend! 
So much to be thankful for!







No comments:

Post a Comment