Monday, October 28, 2013

An amazing man, husband and father...

My husband, Josh, has truly stepped into the role of fatherhood. He has been such a blessing to me since I have known him and now our son gets to be blessed by this amazing man, his dad. I can't even describe how amazing Josh is with Solomon. 

Solomon LOVES to play with dada and even is starting to wrestle a bit. He loves to go for walks with dad, tell dad so many stories and in the end he copies his dad in any way possible. I haven't managed to get a picture yet but Josh taught Solomon how to wink which is SO cute! 

Josh has truly stepped into fatherhood like no other! He has changed 3 dirty diapers (impressive I say :)), loves to bath Solomon, he takes Solomon after breakfast so I can finish eating my breakfast and he just loves to be with his son! 

Since we have become parents Josh has always brushed Solomon's teeth and already that is something that Solomon loves to have his daddy do! 
I am so lucky to watch how my husband is connecting with my son. I have 2 guys in my family now that love each other and love me! I am so blessed to have this in my life and I thank God each day!


The first day we met our Son- instant connection!

Playing at Hope House!


First time touching the ocean! Not a huge fan yet but we are slowly working on it!


Birds- He looks for them whenever he hears them!



Fun on the bed with daddy!


My two boys.

God has blessed me with my husband who is an incredible father and my beautiful son who makes me smile constantly!
Be Blessed...


No comments:

Post a Comment