Sunday, August 14, 2011

Faith....

Faith is a huge part of my life. I was reminded of a verse this morning that tells me that my faith is not only 1 part of me it is in all of me; my actions, my attitude, my thoughts and my plans. 

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for 
and assurance about what we do not see. 
Hebrews 11:1

As we begin this process of adoption and starting our family I really need to remember to keep my faith in God and trust in him completely. There will be ups and downs, frustrations and joys and through all of this I need to focus on glorifying God and blessings that we receive each day. 
Faith isn't an easy thing to have. I find it hard to remember day to day to keep my trust in him. I often want to take matters into my own hands and lately I have been challenged with how that has been working. House hunting for example- after 52 houses my plan didn't work out the way I had hoped and I need to have faith in the fact that God's plan is bigger than mine and it will be an amazing plan.
Right now in my life we have lots of big life changing moments that we are in the process of and this is a good time to completely rely on God and know that his hand is in it all. 
Faith.
I hope this can be an encouragement to you as you go through your daily life and know that your plan may not be Gods plan and that is okay, actually its more than okay because Gods plan is always better even when it doesn't seem that way!
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for 
and assurance about what we do not see. 
Hebrews 11:1




No comments:

Post a Comment