Monday, July 9, 2012

Run 143...

The countdown is really on!!! Only 4 sleeps until we are on the highway!! A few things that are running through my head as I prepare for my third year in a row as well as some more information!
 1. Yikes!!!
 2. Can I really do it for a third year in a row?
 3. It is for our baby! I am running to you baby and I won't stop!
 4. I am so blessed to have so many family and friends supporting us in this adventure!
 5. Thanks to those who have supported this amazing cause and for those who are still interested there is still time!!! My goal is to raise 10$ per km...in total $1430.00. Please let me know if you want to donate!!
 6. There is a BBQ for those of you who are interested in coming to celebrate the end of the run!! It is on Saturday July 14 at 4:30! Please let me know by Thursday if you are coming! It would be so great to see you there!
 I am very excited to get started this week and very excitd to meet some new people and have fun!! See you on the road or at the BBQ!
Be blessed
Shaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment