Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My life and photography...



These first few pictures I couldn't resist! A sweet little girl and I was able to use continuous frame shots so I got a few all in a row. I hope you enjoy!


Photography, as you can tell, means a lot to me! I feel that it will some day be a huge part of who I am. I don't know how it fits into my life right now as I have a full time job that I am still learning and figuring out! I want to give a bit of background to who I am and how I got into photography. I am 24 years old, I graduated with a Degree in Education and am now teaching grade 1. I absolutely love being a teacher and working with children in this area. My photography love developed just a few years ago. I have always loved to take pictures of landscapes, pretty skies, cute kids and family. But just in the past year I have had some tools to increase my quality of picture. Now my next step is to learn my camera, get some experience and maybe even take a class.
Here are a few photos that I have taken in the last little while! These next two pictures were taken at my cousins Bridal Shower! She also made a beautiful bride on the day of her wedding!

So as you can see I am looking for more opportunities to take pictures of people! If ANYONE wants christmas photos done please give me a call as I would love to take your pictures to get more experience!
I just wanted to add these last few pictures that I just love--Waterton is such a beautiful place and easy place to take landscape pictures! If anyone wants a copy please let me know!





And one more landscape picture from California as we are entering the cold and snowy winter think of the beach!

I hope you all enjoyed this post and please if you are interested in getting some shots done for Christmas please let me know!!! I would love to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment