Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas is here!


Well, Christmas is upon us! Lights are up, trees are up and decorated, stores are full of glitter! I love glitter and sparkly things at christmas! I wanted to share two of my favorite photos so far of glitter and sparkle! Christmas to me is truly about our Lord and spending it with family! Family is so important to me and I look forward to spending this holiday season with them! As the first day of Advent is tomorrow it reminds me to slow down in this season, to not get involved so much with the hustle and bustle of the season! Slow down and remember the reason we celebrate Christmas! The birth of Christ! It really is an amazing-- Celebrating our King! What a wonderful holiday! Well--staytuned for some Christmas photos for friends and family! If anyone is still interested in getting family/friends/christmas photos done please let me know! Because I am learning I want to do it just for experience! Please email me/call me/facebook me if you are interested!
Shaeline

1 comment:

  1. I want to!!! Maybe we can figure out something for my birthday day! Love you and talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete