Sunday, June 29, 2014

family camping trip

Josh had the last week off of work and its has been a WONDERFUL week! I love having my husband home and Solomon LOVES having his daddy home. He isn't going to know what to do with himself on Wednesday when daddy goes back to work. 

While Josh was home we had some time away as a family, tenting for the first time for Solomon and our first time with a toddler! Besides all the insane mosquitos / black flies we had a great time! Here are a few pictures to sum up our trip! 

Playing in the car while momma and daddy set up camp. 


Favorite past time- throwing sticks, rocks and sand into the "wa-wa" (water)




My little hiker!


Can I just say adorable :)





My family...

Beach day!!!

Such a great time to be together in the amazing creation of our God! Looking forward to many more camping trips and many more memories!

be blessed...
shaeline


No comments:

Post a Comment