Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby Papaya

Baby Papaya we are waiting for you!
I can't stop thinking of you and how I can't wait to hold you, love you, dote on you, play with you, shop for you and just be a family of 3. I don't know what else to do but keep talking about you. The only way I keep hope is to think of you, cry for you, ache for you and pray for you. I am not a perfect person and I know that my faith and hope should be in God but it is a daily struggle that I sometimes don't work at each day. 

I have so many questions but there is only one answer for all of them. Keep my eyes and heart focused on God. No matter how hard it is, I must continue to try each day.

This is mostly a post for myself to get out what I have been thinking for the last few weeks. I am not a writer so it may not make sense but just wanted to share. 

This week is National Infertility Awareness Week in the United States and my sister shared a blog post with me that I would like to share with all of you. 
Can you Imagine?

Be Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment