Monday, June 4, 2012

An update

Well I am back and was hoping that I would have better news. I haven't blogged for a while thinking that I would wait until we received more updates and well we received an update just not the kind we were hoping for. The CIC has extended their review again and we are not sure why. I am not sure what kind of emotion to feel right now but all I feel like doing is crying. I so badly want to meet our child and even though we have only been in the adoption process for a year and our paperwork for s few months we have been waiting for a family for about 2 years now. It's s very different expecting process and it was one that I could have never prepared for. I am so thankful to have a sister/friend and a very good friend who is going through the same thing. I am also very thankful for my friends and family who support us and are praying for us. It is now time for us to take action and advocate for our child. Who knows what will happen but I can't sit here anymore and just wait. The children who are waiting for families need to be cared for and spoken for and that is exactly what we are going to try to do. Please continue praying for us and all of those on this journey of adoption. It is not easy and it's really frustrating and hard. Prayers are always a blessing so please continue to do so. If you have any questions please let me know! Thanks to everyone who cares and is praying, it means more than you know. Shaeline

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to you Shaeline! I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. Praying for you, as you decide exactly what to do, and how to go about advocating for your child. Love you both! (or, should I say, "all"..)

    ReplyDelete