Monday, January 30, 2012

Untitled---

So I am not sure what to call this blogpost as it is sharing some blessings and where I am at in life for real- so here it goes:
1. My mom and dad came down last week and brought the colour of paint I have been waiting for!!! So amazing that it came this soon! I even got the first coat on! (blessing)
2. Again, my dad came down this week and brought the carpet and furniture that we have been waiting for! Now to refinish the furniture and rearrange our living room area to fit the carpet underneath! (blessing)
3. I don't like paperwork! :) Last night Josh and I were sitting down to get stuff figured out and we forgot about a certain part of the paperwork. (real life)
4. I am so overwhelmed with everything that we have yet to do. So stressed! (real life)
5. I haven't slept a solid night through since about 2 weeks ago. (real life)
6. My amazing husband passed on a song to me that speaks exactly where I am at and I wanted to share it with you! (blessing)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Thanks for listening to my ramble!
Be Blessed
Shaeline

No comments:

Post a Comment