Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas is in the air

Just a short post...
Snow is on the ground, christmas music is playing, christmas baking will begin soon and in my classroom the winter and christmas centers will be coming out next week. All signs that Christmas is closer than we think! I always look forward to the hustle bustle of this season as it gets me excited for Christmas! 
But...
this is also the time of year that disappears so fast on me that I often miss the reason for celebrating this season. Even though life runs away on me sometimes I need to find time to reflect and remember how blessed I am and that this season is to celebrate my King, my Savior, my Jesus. Without Him I am nothing..
As the Christmas season gets into full swing remember to reflect on why we do the things we do and what this season is about!


Happy Winter! 
be blessed
Shaeline


  

No comments:

Post a Comment