Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Beginning--

Well Happy New Year everyone! 2011 is a new beginning for many new things. I am being more active with learning about my camera--that is one my of my goals for this year!
 I trust everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with laughter and blessings! I had a great holiday although it never seems long enough! I sure jumped right back into work with a full week of extra curricular too! So today this is going to be a short one but wanted to share some of my favorite shots of people in a variety of situations: weddings, birthdays, baptisms, and just getting together with friends or family! I hope you enjoy them!
This first one is a silly picture of my niece whom I love very much! 
Such a cutie--she was being silly here.








No comments:

Post a Comment